Any pigs in CDA, ID?

Hello my fellow demented fools. Spring is just around the corner and my pig is just about done for this year. Sure would like to hit Canfield or Bunco with like minded mental patients who feel compelled to modify their big pigs into something that vaguely resembles a proper woods bike.

Sorry, should have been more specific. I think there's three or so XR600/650R/650L riders in Boise/Nampa/Caldwell on TT. If you ride a lot of street/dirt road you need to check out www.advrider.com. They have an extremely active group from Spokane/CdA who do all sorts of interesting rides.

It seems like Idaho is left out of the TT "Northwest" forum for the most part (it seems to be populated mostly by the Seattle/Portland crowd) but we post rides there every once in a while.

"O"

Strictly old school, O. Just enough street to hit the trails. Bike is now 90% dirt 10 % street. Just barely street legal the way God and Super Hunky intended it to be. A CR framed XR200? Truly, you are a demented tooth fairy. Check my Sig.