Sign in to follow this  

update

Hello all, this post is to entertain the bored people in between riding seasons.

I picked up a new project , well actually I can't pick it up, its a beast! A vintage polaris sled that was going to go to wherever old sleds go that people don't want. SO like a dummy I now have this pile and am trying to maybe get it to run, a least for a minute or two. I hope to sell it so i can add to my YZ125/yz250F fund. So if anybody that reads this is interested or knows a weirdo that likes this stuff PLEASE PM me, PLEASE I am begging you.

Also my XR200r is getting use ocasionally, fired him up yesterday and went riding at the track. It was really windy and expiernced the wind taking bike away when in the air on the jumps. Kind of scary. Unfortunatly I took a dive, my hardest fall yet, but am ok(not on the jumps or a corner I don't know what happened , it happened so fast). My handguard broke. Also the throttle cable housing need to be replaced cause the threads got stripped out on one of the screws.

The tracks Spring Grand Prix is a couple weeks away and I am very excited to race in that again. I will post a race report for fun.

PICT0867.jpg

PICT0865.jpg

PICT0858.jpg

PICT0860.jpg

PICT0859.jpg

you hit your head too didnt ya! a YZ? whatsup with that.. You want a CR *HONDA* Chic. a yz...

that is funny looking! what is it? j/k make it into a go-kart!

replace hand guards with cyra pro-bends, these are top of the line, wont break. glad your OK!

I"ve been slapped silly. Now that I don't work at the local Honda Dealership, they are not dirt worthy and might have burned my bridge with them. I am still Hondachick at heart and am not getting rid of the XR.

I have been riding peoples YZ125 and YZ250F and really like them. I like to support my local buisness and the Yama and Salvage shop are glad to take my money.

Plus I want to be the hot babe on blue. HAHa, Maybe the bruised babe on blue would be more correct!:)