Sign in to follow this  

Where can I get these graphics from??

I think these are the best looking graphics/plastics for the 2 strokes and would really like to get them..I got this picture from the "Lets see the YZ's" thread but with almost 200 pages now it is impossible to find it again...I just wanna know the brand and where I can get them.

Thanks.

BlackYZ250.jpg

These are Decal Works, from their website you could order them or show the pick to nearly graphics supplier and they can make them up. It's a basic design.

Hey! Those look familiar.

Decalworks did make them for me. They are the T-3 semi-custom kit. The shroud graphics are a grippger material, so they dont show much of a shine.

If you order them on the phone they "help" advise you on what looks good. If I ordered another set, I might consider some more color on the tank. Its a little plain in person.

Hey! Those look familiar.

Decalworks did make them for me. They are the T-3 semi-custom kit. The shroud graphics are a grippger material, so they dont show much of a shine.

If you order them on the phone they "help" advise you on what looks good. If I ordered another set, I might consider some more color on the tank. Its a little plain in person.

Hey RC, Iv'e read sometime ago, that you were considering dying your gas tank. Did you go through with it or is that a Clark?

Sorry to hijack the thread.

Yes, I had been riding the bike out of the garage quite a bit. The powervalve was throwing the oily crap all over the driveway. I added the bottle to prevent that.

I was surprised how quickly it fills up. It has t be dumped about every two hours of running time.

I think these are the best looking graphics/plastics for the 2 strokes and would really like to get them..I got this picture from the "Lets see the YZ's" thread but with almost 200 pages now it is impossible to find it again...I just wanna know the brand and where I can get them.

Thanks.

BlackYZ250.jpg

this is RCannon's bike, no doubt about it 110% :)

Are you still using the ZipTy petcock knob I see there? I don't like mine - impossible to turn.

I'd feel a right t*t if I had them on mine. Then I'd feel the left etc etc...

Are you still using the ZipTy petcock knob I see there? I don't like mine - impossible to turn.

Oh yea...I would hate to not use it after buying it. I had a relative once that refused to take the sticker off of his tv..Why? So everyone would know it was new.

Thats one product that is useless.

I'd feel a right t*t if I had them on mine. Then I'd feel the left etc etc...

:banghead: :banghead: :foul:

I wouldn't mind having them over my bike that's for sure:banana: Might need the solid stand for that one though.:)

Here's a good place in Arizona to get custom graphics - These guys do quality work.

http://www.brmoffroad.com/bike_graphic_kit_samples.htm

Wow, nice selection. :)

Hey, dtkiko, you're one lucky guy. Do any of these girls you know have a mom that is single?

American women all want a guy with Jay Leno's humor, Brad Pitt's looks, and Donald Trump's money. :banghead:

Is that your sister, cousin or something there Dt.

Cool :banghead:

Wow, nice selection. :)

Hey, dtkiko, you're one lucky guy. Do any of these girls you know have a mom that is single? :p

haha! :foul:

they are screen actresses in the philippines where this photo-opportunity was taken by a friend of mine who's also in the movie industry.... he's the one who's lucky, not me, not us :busted:

....and he has photos of them showing a lot of skin, i bet you don't wanna see them! :banghead::crazy:

That was an inside joke. We have a friend who sells brigestone tires. Our prices on them were unreal...if money even changed hands for them. A friend and I were both running then then new Brigestone 90-100/21 front tires we got for free.

We drive back into the pits and park our bikes. The look happened. The look when you know what a close friend is thinking. I said, "It aint worth it, is it?"

He said, "Nope"

After that every biek I owned had Brigestone stickers and Dunlop tires. especially after Dunlop released the "RR" tires.