Sign in to follow this  

Power mwhahaha

This is a simple question and i cant seem to find a convincing strait foward answer by searching,

The question is, What is the best(not nessarly the cheapest) way to get upwards of 55hp at the back wheel RELIABLY out of my 94 XR600R, so far it has been bored 1 o/s and had the head ported and polished curtasy of the choke butterfly and a twin air filter and a bills pipe, standard header, cam, carb etc...

Might be a troll post, but whatever.

Getting to 55hp is not going to be simple, easy, or cheap. If you really want 55 hp sell that bike and get a better starting point like a 650R.

1.) The question is, What is the best(not nessarly the cheapest) way to get upwards of 55hp at the back wheel RELIABLY out of my 94 XR600R,

2.) and had the head ported and polished curtasy of the choke butterfly

1.) I don't know what you were searching for, but the information is there.

55 reliable rwhp isn't going to be cheap so matter how you slice it. There are perhaps three people on this forum I can think of that have met or exceeded the 55rwhp mark. One is a crmc33, another is is stepho, and the third is Fab Shack Racing. Search for posts/threads made by them in this forum and you will get an idea of what it takes to wring more than 50rwhp out of an RFVC engine. None of them are 600s, BTW.

2.) I don't know what that means. :)

re jet it to run nitromethane top fuel

or another heavily oxygenated fuel

I saw the word "reliable" in there too, so that rules out burning the liquid piston removers like nitro or propylene oxide.

my xr600 has 40 hp on weel i test it on dynojet, years before when i look mods of my moto i found a foul racing kit of white brothers and say 60 hp on weel !!!! i cand found the pdf anymore :)(

What's a troll post???

making fun of the bike, like saying no way in gods green land will a XR600R ever make 55 rear wheel hp.

even though I think its possible, just take a heck of a lot of custom parts and money to improve the motor if you want it to be reliable, otherwise run it on the bottle :):banghead: :banghead: :foul:

wow its realy gunna take that much to get to that sort of figger, dam, i realy didnt think 55 hp was that un realistic, 55kw yea but not 55hp, mybe ive just been playing with cars to too long,

yea it sucked the choke butterfly in about 12 months before i bought the bike and while it was getting fixed it got a port job...

ok so if that power figger is so unrealistic what is a realistic figger?

i have looked at buying a cr5 but decided it wasnt the way to go as ill be riding it about 20min each way to work every day.

Has anyone ever removed the balancer shafts and had the bottom end ballanced insted? is it even possible?

I know thats possible on harley davidsons. not to sure about an XR though

wow its realy gunna take that much to get to that sort of figger, dam, i realy didnt think 55 hp was that un realistic, 55kw yea but not 55hp, mybe ive just been playing with cars to too long,

yea it sucked the choke butterfly in about 12 months before i bought the bike and while it was getting fixed it got a port job...

ok so if that power figger is so unrealistic what is a realistic figger?

i have looked at buying a cr5 but decided it wasnt the way to go as ill be riding it about 20min each way to work every day.

Has anyone ever removed the balancer shafts and had the bottom end ballanced insted? is it even possible?

1.) ok so if that power figger is so unrealistic what is a realistic figger?

2.) Has anyone ever removed the balancer shafts and had the bottom end ballanced insted? is it even possible?

1.)~48rwhp is probably the upper limit for a bike you don't want to be rebuilding frequently.

2.)I'm sure someone somewhere has tried, but I haven't heard of it. It's not that the crank isn't balanced already, it's that the engine will vibrate anyway without a balance shaft. Honda does not spend any more money than they have to and it would have much cheaper to omit the balancer at the design stage if they could have gotten away with it. Even CRF450s have a balance shaft.

I don't know what your goals are for the bike. With the types of questions you are asking, perhaps an XR600 is not the best choice.

• Like 1

1.)~48rwhp is probably the upper limit for a bike you don't want to be rebuilding frequently.

2.)I'm sure someone somewhere has tried, but I haven't heard of it. It's not that the crank isn't balanced already, it's that the engine will vibrate anyway without a balance shaft. Honda does not spend any more money than they have to and it would have much cheaper to omit the balancer at the design stage if they could have gotten away with it. Even CRF450s have a balance shaft.

I don't know what your goals are for the bike. With the types of questions you are asking, perhaps an XR600 is not the best choice.

Not to be off subject, but...

LMFAO X10!! Tourette's Guy!!! :):banghead: :banghead: :foul::p:busted::crazy::lol: :lol: