Sign in to follow this  

For anyone who was at Watkins on Sunday 3/15

Those are some great pictures. :) I wish I was out there on Sunday!

Id really like to know what camera equipment she is using.

:) Those pictures are really great, I was out there in the afternoon but didn't start hitting that double until late in the day, track was alot of fun.

Thanks for sharing the link.

Those are some great pictures. :banghead: I wish I was out there on Sunday!

Agreed :)

What part of the track is that, where most of the pictures were taken? New double???

Very nice pictures, I wasnt out there since we had a race at Milliken but if she sells the pictures Im sure folks would be interested, she should hit the races for SRAC and RMXA and sell them.

Most of those pictures are from a double jump right after the big table top (big Al ?), that double used to be part of the old layout, It seems like the face is a little steeper than it used to be, maybe I'm just getting older.

Very nice pictures, I wasnt out there since we had a race at Milliken but if she sells the pictures Im sure folks would be interested, she should hit the races for SRAC and RMXA and sell them.

No she shouldnt... I couldnt compete with her ability.

Most of those pictures are from a double jump right after the big table top (big Al ?), that double used to be part of the old layout, It seems like the face is a little steeper than it used to be, maybe I'm just getting older.

Gotcha...didn't recognize it at first haha. It seems "bigger" too. haha I don't know...any other changes since the race?

I'll be out there tomorrow (Thursday) though after school to practice for the race this weekend. Anybody else gonna be there?

we overrun her site? Just saw this link and now the sight seems to be down:banghead: Thanks for the link, hopefully the site returns soon!

You are right, I will talk to her tomorrow see if she can get it going again :thumbsup:

we overrun her site? Just saw this link and now the sight seems to be down:banghead: Thanks for the link, hopefully the site returns soon!

Hi everyone! The link above is now working again.I just launched a new website so there was some downtime.still working on getting the blog up. Sorry about that.

Those are some great pictures. :thumbsup: I wish I was out there on Sunday!

Thank you so much! I shot these with my Nikon D300 and f2.8 17-55mm lens. Just got the lens and was taking it out for a test drive that day. If you have more questions I would be happy to answer them.

yea, when you going out again? lol,

Rangersgoalie, I was just out at Thunder Valley today. Will probably be out next weekend or the following. The pattern recently has been Sunday mornings and usually out at Watkins. Feel free to contact me if you would like some taken on a particular day if we don't run into each other.

Rangersgoalie, I was just out at Thunder Valley today. Will probably be out next weekend or the following. The pattern recently has been Sunday mornings and usually out at Watkins. Feel free to contact me if you would like some taken on a particular day if we don't run into each other.

It's Mike,,,

do you do this for a living at all? what do you charge and such? their great quality pics

It's Mike,,,

do you do this for a living at all? what do you charge and such? their great quality pics

Hey Mike,

Yes, I do photography full time and I am getting into the motocross thing. My bf rides so I have been going out there recently and having a lot of fun mixing it up. You guys are really fun to photograph! I definitely don't want to overstep this blog's rules for soliciting so I will probably stop here when it comes to that, but in short, yes to your question.

Feel free to contact me at danica@danicalarsen.com. I will send a PM as well with more details and answer your second question.

I was there that day, Did you get any pics of 349 and 355 on hondas with yellow backgrounds?

I was there that day, Did you get any pics of 349 and 355 on hondas with yellow backgrounds?

I am finishing the photos today and definitely have some of you guys. I will have another slideshow and then will comb through the other pics for the best of you guys.

Here's the TV slideshow. http://www.danicalarsen.com/slideshow/ThunderValley032209/

Due to sheer volume of images that I shot (over 1300), I didn't proof any of the images nor did I include all shots that turned out. Feel free to contact me with a description of your bike and jersey and I can look to see if I have more images of you. Cheers! Danica