Sign in to follow this  

thumpertalk store

Write them a letter. It could be a mistake, they made a mistake with my last order and shipped it Overnite express! :)

I have been patiantly waiting for a simple front brake lever that I ordered on the 27th of feb. I know it says allow up to 10 days to ship but I still havent recieved anything. When I checked on the status this morning its says pending..Anyone else have anyproblems getting thier stuff? :)

When I ordered my OEM Yamha parts, it took like three weeks.....just call them, they will let you know exactly whats going on.

They dont usually keep oem parts in stock, so they order it from like in my case yamaha, so it has to get shipped from yamaha to TT, then they ship it to you....

I've never had any problems getting my stuff from the TT store. Give'em a call or shoot'em an email. Even over email they have always been very prompt with their replies.

1.866.6.SHOP.TT toll free

1.702.940.7899 local

shop@thumpertalk.com email

With 7 oem manufacturers and model years going back to 1956, each order that comes in is completely different and we don't stock every conceivable oem part. So, stuff gets ordered in from OEM suppliers around the country. Suppliers will notify us of any backorders so we can inform you. But, I obviously can't answer your question here because I don't know who you are by your screen name.

Drop us a line via whatever method works best for you and we'll have a a look see.

Bryan

1.866.6.SHOP.TT toll free

1.702.940.7899 local

shop@thumpertalk.com email

With 7 oem manufacturers and model years going back to 1956, each order that comes in is completely different and we don't stock every conceivable oem part. So, stuff gets ordered in from OEM suppliers around the country. Suppliers will notify us of any backorders so we can inform you. But, I obviously can't answer your question here because I don't know who you are by your screen name.

Drop us a line via whatever method works best for you and we'll have a a look see.

Bryan

+1 on picking up the phone, they have always been AWESOME with me.

There is the very reason I shop at TT....they take care of their customers.:)

+2.

very hard store to find stuff in, higher prices than normal, but their service is unbeatable. I will definitely be using TT store again in the near future.

+2.

very hard store to find stuff in, higher prices than normal, but their service is unbeatable. I will definitely be using TT store again in the near future.

higher prices than normal????

i saved $150 dollars for oem parts through TT.

110% price match guarantee, which I have used on quite a few items. :)

higher prices than normal????

i saved $150 dollars for oem parts through TT.

yes, I didnt mean to bash the TT store. but their prices are higher than any new product price on ebay, and a few other online stores.

and you would think they would beat the ebay prices? not a chance in hell. in order for a store to qualify for TT 110% price beat guarantee, the ebay (or whatever) store needs to have a physical address with a 20,000$ neon sign on the roof with the companies name, and a 150,000 sq foot warehouse where they store their parts.

in other words, only 5% of stores out there will be eligible for TT to beat their prices. a store "out of someones garage" isint good enough.

I remember seeing a thread a long time ago here about a vapor computer. you can get them off ebay for like 80$-100$, or the tt store for 120$+. tt store wouldnt beat ebays prices because the several different ebay sellers didnt have a physical address to a multi million dollar warehouse. kinda dumb IMO.

and they offer free shipping to USA on orders over 150$... well im in canada.

I made a $600+ order a while ago, it cost 45$ to ship it, and another 40$ to pick it up at the post office (taxes or gst or something, I almost freaked out when I heard I had to pay ANOTHER 40$ to receive my package). no free shipping for us canadians :'( damn near 100$ extra just because I live in canada, whereas anyone in the states would have saved that 100$, thats gotta piss a guy off.

but otherwise I like the TT store.

vapor computer off ebay, 85$ plus 12$ shipping. thats 97$ US shipped. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Trail-Tech-Vapor-Computer-Kit-2007-CRF450R-CRF450_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QitemZ220370880299QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

vapor from TT: 108$ + 22$ to ship it. thats 130$ US shipped.

kind of a no-brainer if you ask me.

vapor computer off ebay, 85$ plus 12$ shipping. thats 97$ US shipped. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Trail-Tech-Vapor-Computer-Kit-2007-CRF450R-CRF450_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QQitemZ220370880299QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Agree ebay is sometimes better.......

but having a guranteed product and to know that your getting what you ordered. PLus warranty

Plus the benfit of having the ability to return items.

vapor computer off ebay, 85$ plus 12$ shipping. thats 97$ US shipped. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Trail-Tech-Vapor-Computer-Kit-2007-CRF450R-CRF450_W0QQcmdZViewItemQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QQitemZ220370880299QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Thanks for the link. They are violating the min. pricing policy agreement for selling trailtech parts and I've just informed the manufacturer.:)

We'll all for giving customers excellent pricing, but we're not going to try to compete with price whores who work out of their garage when we provide the level of customer service we do.

Dealers have to make a few bucks selling parts and guys like this erode dealer margins to the point where is not worth selling a product, especially when we have a free shipping offer and again, full time customer support staff.

This seller isn't playing by the rules of legit dealers that respect pricing agrreements with manufacturers. I know some don't care, but you should care because without reasonable margins, top service level dealers will stop selling products where the mfg lets them be whored out including TT.