Sign in to follow this  

leatt adventure brace

i just got my new brace couple weeks ago and tried it for the first time the other day. it seems like it fits good, the only problem i had was when i was in attack position it kept my head down. i could not look up. any ideas?????

It sounds like you are one of the very small percentage who needs the adjustable tables of the Club brace... How tall are you?

im 6'3, so i have a pretty long neck. i just dont get it. i changed out the pins today and it didnt make a differance.

I've got the club brace (got it before the adventure came out) and noticed the same thing. I adjusted the back piece all the way down to give me more room, and it helped a lot but for me it just took time to get used to.

I just got my adventure brace last week. I wore it riding for the first time saturday. All i did was put the smaller pins in. Im 6'2" and 180lbs and it fit perfect with the pin mod.

hey Jason, Did you try using the strap to see if that helps?

Dave

hey dave, yes i tried the straps today and it didnt help. maybe i'll rig up some kind of suspender deal to keep the back down.