Sign in to follow this  

Yellow DRZ with some black plastic.

I have a 07 yellow drz with stock yellow plastic except for a acerbis sm front fender in black. black throttle jockey seat cover. Sticker kits on fork gaurds and rear fender so they are mostly black in colorjust wondering if anyone has something simalar with black rad shrouds on it. Pics would be great if any. I try to get a few pics of mine on here.:)latewint09130.jpg

latewint09127-1.jpg

'01 e model. rear fender, side panels(not in pic - yellow), rad shrouds & headlight shroud are all painted with krylon fusion. i don't neccesserily recommend painting plastics, but the prev.owner had most everything painted black.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=71240

Black seat and shrouds:

DRZ_04.jpg

Black seat, shrouds and fork guards:

DRZ400_001.jpg

I had a pic with a front black fender but lost most of my old pics when my computer crashed. I did not like it as much as with the yellow fender though.

smcalpac has a cool lookin black/yellow combo too but his pics disappeared from the pic thread.

Great looking bikes for sure. I just bought an '05 that is all blue (well, and white.) I'm not too fond of the blue. I know I can order diff color plastics, but may post one day to see if anyone out there wants to swap their yellow plastics for blue. May be worth putting something out in the classifieds section- you never know who may bite.

Can't wait to start riding my bike. I bought it two weeks ago and am hoping to be able to start riding it the weekend after this one.

Sorry, I just can't remember as these are just DRZ pics I have gathered over the years.