Sign in to follow this  

Racing

Hmm Im getting ready to go ride. And thought I would see when and where everyone was gonna go ride or race next? Im riding today since Im lame an have no job lol. And the weather is like 50s. And racing for a 1st in a series championship saturday.

I'm riding Thursday and next Wednesday, and the first race that i'm doing is April 19.... :)

btw, you should know that i do LOVE that southern oregon dirt riders shirt you sent me :banghead:

I'm riding today because it's 69 degrees! Tomorrow is supposed to be a lot of rain and then cold, winter temps for the rest of the week. Have fun riding, everyone!

My first ever hare scramble is this Saturday.......yeay!

Hope you're ride today was a good one!

I rode this past sunday at a friend's track, it was fun. It was my first outdoors ride of the year. The track was slippery under the mud cause the ice but it was a lot of fun. Next time I'm riding is Monday at MTF in Georgia. We're leaving Saturday and spendingg a week down at the camp. I'm super excited.

I think my first race is April 4th? or 5th. Who knoows! All the race dates blend together after a while.

Our tracks don't open until April around here. Soon though. When they do, I plan on taking the kx100 to the one that doesn't have racing to start learning mx. Now that I have a smaller bike I will be allowed to ride on the beginner track, which is where I plan to start. I haven't been able to ride that bike much because we had lots of flooding last week and it's going to be awhile before the ground is dry enough. Everything is a horrid mud pit still. Supposed to get more rain today, which we don't need. I have gotten a chance to work on it though. I put in a new air filter, Boyesen reeds, changed the coolant and oil and put on black plastics. I will have to post a new picture of it. I also cleaned and lubed the chain, which was rather icky and dry considering it was a new chain this fall. I don't think the kid I bought it from knew a lot about maintenance. He paid the dealer $500 last fall to do a tune-up, change the oil, put on a rear tire and change the chain/sprockets. I called the dealer myself to find out what had been done. It was hard to tell that chain was new other than it isn't worn or stretched out yet. The air filter looked nice and clean but then I took it out and there was a big chunk missing. Nice.

Our tracks don't open until April around here. Soon though. When they do, I plan on taking the kx100 to the one that doesn't have racing to start learning mx. Now that I have a smaller bike I will be allowed to ride on the beginner track, which is where I plan to start. I haven't been able to ride that bike much because we had lots of flooding last week and it's going to be awhile before the ground is dry enough. Everything is a horrid mud pit still. Supposed to get more rain today, which we don't need. I have gotten a chance to work on it though. I put in a new air filter, Boyesen reeds, changed the coolant and oil and put on black plastics. I will have to post a new picture of it. I also cleaned and lubed the chain, which was rather icky and dry considering it was a new chain this fall. I don't think the kid I bought it from knew a lot about maintenance. He paid the dealer $500 last fall to do a tune-up, change the oil, put on a rear tire and change the chain/sprockets. I called the dealer myself to find out what had been done. It was hard to tell that chain was new other than it isn't worn or stretched out yet. The air filter looked nice and clean but then I took it out and there was a big chunk missing. Nice.

Hello roxy, I finally got a KX100 for Angie(wife) She is really excited

after riding it around the block. 100lbs lighter and a lot more power than her crf230. I hope you are having fun with yours. You really helped her decide on the Kaw and she is glad she did . Thanks a bunch! Rc