St. Louis SX 2009 Predictions, Discussion and Results *SPOILERS*

Can't see TP being up there. But

And as I said before the rest is always a battle.

TP will put on a show for sure.

The track looks awsome but looks like generic sx format that fits #7.

Same old obsticles different layout.

The track looks awsome but looks like generic sx format that fits #7.

Same old obsticles different layout.

Generic? It looks pretty different to me with that start, and what appear to be some different jump combos..

In the lites: Stroupe's blinding speed will be overcome by his inability to aim his motorcyle in any particular direction. Pourcel with the win.

In the big-boy class: TP with a win in the heat race goes out with a bang in the main, wadded up trying to quad-single the triple double section. Chad Reed gets off the gate right on Stewie's muffler and after finishing second, complains about a bad start. Windham shows up, rides around, and cashes his check. J-Law stays in the fight, finishing third, but is disqualified for cutting under the tunnel and stopping to hit the bong. Stewart walks out to a ten second lead, and falls down on the last lap. In a kicking fit, can't get the YZF fired and dnf's the race. Villipoto cruises by Reed, and Reed, mistaking him for a lapper, lets him go. POTO WITH THE WIN! Honda, in a fit of rage after seeing all their riders lapped...again...fires the entire team.

Just kidding. I respect all these racers, and the only consistency with St. Louis is that it's know for shake-ups and surprises.

In the lites: Stroupe's blinding speed will be overcome by his inability to aim his motorcyle in any particular direction. Pourcel with the win.

In the big-boy class: TP with a win in the heat race goes out with a bang in the main, wadded up trying to quad-single the triple double section. Chad Reed gets off the gate right on Stewie's muffler and after finishing second, complains about a bad start. Windham shows up, rides around, and cashes his check. J-Law stays in the fight, finishing third, but is disqualified for cutting under the tunnel and stopping to hit the bong. Stewart walks out to a ten second lead, and falls down on the last lap. In a kicking fit, can't get the YZF fired and dnf's the race. Villipoto cruises by Reed, and Reed, mistaking him for a lapper, lets him go. POTO WITH THE WIN! Honda, in a fit of rage after seeing all their riders lapped...again...fires the entire team.

Just kidding. I respect all these racers, and the only consistency with St. Louis is that it's know for shake-ups and surprises.

So in your story is JS trying to start his own bike, or just any bike he sees near him thats blue.....?:banghead: :banghead:

• Like 1

I just looked at the track picture and read the track walk. This looks like it could be as good as Indy and Daytona. I hope they leave the track how TP designed it for the race. I like the jumps across the start section being at opposing angles. It will be interesting to see what works best there. Probably be one line through the rails going outside then inside through the sand corner.

So in your story is JS trying to start his own bike, or just any bike he sees near him thats blue.....?:banghead: :banghead:

Anything blue or any bike with a seven somewhere in the number. The medic on the blue Rhino better hide his keys.

:foul:

But seriously, I've seen a bunch of good racing there. Was there for the Emig upset in 97, Windham winning on a Yammie in 98(with Ezra punting Jeremy on the last lap), the Fonseca/Kelly Smith fight in '99 or '00? (CRS disease.) Ricky with a "show me your drain-plug" whip riding the #70 KX 125 for Pro Circuit, some nobody with a #122 on a YOT bike smoking everyone in '02, the last of the two-smokes in '05 (Ricky and Reed), and TP breaking a leg a couple years ago, plus Canard pole-planting Villipoto last year. The STL is always good for some drama.

• Like 1

Generic? It looks pretty different to me with that start, and what appear to be some different jump combos..

It has a fresh layout, a neat start staight with pretty cool raised corner and a tunnel... all pretty good mabe I'm bieng to pickey I dunno........