Sign in to follow this  

Pax Trax, FL Video

...alright so I made another wide angle atc2k video this time on another track, it was pretty dusty out there and the heat was killing me:smirk: hopefully everyone likes the music hehe:ride:

When was there suppose to be music? I know I heard screaming and wailing on guitars plus a little drum pounding, but I'm pretty sure my 3 kids all less than 10 could pull that off........

Oh ya, WOW on the TTops.. looks easy and fun!

I know no one else is gonna like the music but i do. It's what i listen to. What particular band is that? I'll have to check that place out sometime.

wow that just made my pounding headache soooooo much better!!!! thanks budyyyyy lol track looks sick though

Check out Winds of Plague, Bring Me the Horizon, and Here Comes the Kraken.

I Was Out There On Saturday. Looks Like That Was Early In The Day Before It Dries Out In The Sun.

ok i'll check those other bands!

actually it was extremely dusty on sunday and i have never seen that many people there, lots of rvs, at some point they switched the sprinklers on during practice!!

man that was the best track ever when I rode it in 2006, (when i lived in Saint Cloud,FL...lol) my fav jump on that track was the table that leans to the right, (the last jump before the finish line table) but it looks wayyyyy to easy now! that jump was MASSIVE when i was there, i did it on my 125 and you could see the whole track at the peak of your height, freaking huuggee.. and the triple after the finish line, thats a good one too =D definently a fun track, cool vid ty for sharin! makes me miss it..lol

I miss that track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my fav jump on that track was the table that leans to the right, (the last jump before the finish line table) but it looks wayyyyy to easy now! that jump was MASSIVE when i was there, i did it on my 125 and you could see the whole track at the peak of your height, freaking huuggee..

Its still there and still pretty big. The helmet cam doesn't give it justice. :)

hmm the last table before the finish line table is the one that you jump directly into a left corner!? that thing is tiny...or are you talking about the step up table in the pic above??

btw. Spastic352 where you the one that stopped when we rescued that big water turtle from the track sunday?

hmm the last table before the finish line table is the one that you jump directly into a left corner!? that thing is tiny...or are you talking about the step up table in the pic above??

btw. Spastic352 where you the one that stopped when we rescued that big water turtle from the track sunday?

yes the table that jumps directly into the left corner, then another left and the finish line then the big triple.. uhh that thing wasnt tiny when i was riding there! If i could find the pic of me doin it on my 125 you would definently see, my dad took it from the top of the bleachers and it looks like i am literally jumping across the whole track, it was huggee when i was there, and it was only myself and a another kid from michigan that was there on vacation that were doing it, and it just happened to be that factory honda quad racer Tim Farr was there that day and he wasnt doing it, so that tells you something :thumbsup:

i do miss pax tho! only got to ride it once =(