Sign in to follow this  

graphics for a cr125

I have a 04 cr 125 and i am looking for some nice graphics. I love two strokes but with companies not making new parts/graphics for 2strokes i think it will soon be time to purchase a crf450r. But in the mean time i want new graphics, anyone know of some nice graphics for my bike. Any ideas.? And i know about the custom option but that will be the last resort. Thanks,

-Alex

I've got a 2001 CR125 and they are hard to find fancy ones for but you can find some decent stuff at Decal Works and Factory effex. Otherwise, I haven't found any others.

If you DO find some others, please post them here so we can all find another location. Thanks.

I bought my graphics kit from Flu Designs (Face Lift Unlimited) it was $99 and I love it, and get compliments all the time. Mine is on my 250...but the kit is identical for the 125.

http://www.fludesigns.com/Honda.html#

IMG_3725.jpg

Here is mnfg picture.

02-07_CR250Rlg.jpg

Being that I have a 2001 CR125, it seems that most don't start until 2002 because of popularity (been an issue on other items, but the 01 seems to run just fine) but Flue is going to look at a custom solution.

hmmm one industries did have graphics for 01 when i got mine... they must have discontinued em

I didn't check with them specifically, just know that most sites don't seem to carry the 2001. I did ultimately go with FLU Designs that had them on their computer and just made a few mods. Apparently, almost everything changed between 2001 and 2002 of course and he said there is not much demand for 2001 items. Anyway, it should be somewhat close to bt0515's bike above, although black backgrounds on number plates, etc.

I'm a kdub fan and liked his bike's graphics last year, (obviously they dont make a 2t kit) even though it is a four sloooo.(although his bike probably isnt slooo.)

I took the one industries kit along with some other decals to make one similar, that could be an option for you.

I've had a few people pull up to me and ask if my cr125 was a 450, I just said check the pipe. :banghead::):p:banghead:

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p94/Todd0001/DSC04865.jpg

A little side note, dont let your youngins ride your bike they may never give it back. I made the mistake of asking my 16 year old daugher if she wanted to try my cr125 and let me ride the crf100. Now when we ride she is the tiny spot on the horizon and me and the crf100 are surrounded by dust. :foul: