Sign in to follow this  

500x race report (short version)

Team O'Neal's 50s class team had a great, trouble free run to capture the class win and 9th OA motorcycle. Not bad for a bunch of old farts!

:)

Thanks to:

O'Neal, Kal-Gard, Heil Construction, SDR Berkeley Honda, Inter-Sky Skyights.

Team O'Neal's 50s class team had a great, trouble free run to capture the class win and 9th OA motorcycle. Not bad for a bunch of old farts!

:p

Thanks to:

O'Neal, Kal-Gard, Heil Construction, SDR Berkeley Honda, Inter-Sky Skyights.

You guys did awesome (as usual)! I have to pipe in and say I was on the 501x team and we were hopeful with Chuck Sun and Charley Marshall we would have something for you guys but no luck. Chuck, Charley and Doug Smith had good rides but I got off at speed in Matomy. I was able to get back up and after going backwards on the course for a little bit my senses started to come back and was able to get the bike to Chuck. I found out back home that I compressed my spine and have some nerve damage and still have mobility problems in my arms that I am hopeful will get better over time.

Good luck in the 500!

David

You guys did awesome (as usual)! I have to pipe in and say I was on the 501x team and we were hopeful with Chuck Sun and Charley Marshall we would have something for you guys but no luck. Chuck, Charley and Doug Smith had good rides but I got off at speed in Matomy. I was able to get back up and after going backwards on the course for a little bit my senses started to come back and was able to get the bike to Chuck. I found out back home that I compressed my spine and have some nerve damage and still have mobility problems in my arms that I am hopeful will get better over time.

Good luck in the 500!

David

Thanks for the shout out, David. The whole team appreciates your sportsmanship. I hope you get through your injuries OK and take a stab at the 500. You guys were right there for most of the race. Your team definitely has the speed to give anyone a run down there.

Good racin' ya!

-Andy