Sign in to follow this  

Goon Riders??

I personally dont goon ride that much but i love wathing guys at the track goon it up later in the day. Any goon riders in hear??:)

The funniest is David Vuillamen(spelling) on Youtube. He's on the #12 YZ250 and probably the first video you see if you search good riding. Very funny stuff.

Craigus

I like watching the good ones...the guys that try it and suck are just pitiful to watch. Check the avatar. :)

Canard has a good vid out too.

do you know how good I would have to get to goon ride? :)

dang on make that into a x games event and i just might get some gold thats my ridin style right their

What's the whipping head in the air thing? Other than that, I see them making fun of all the things I'm doing wrong. That coming up short on every single jump in the rythym section sure brought back some memories!

Yea those trey canard goon vids make me laugh so hard I almost pee myself haha.

In summer x during the best whip contest RC threw up a gnarly straight back head whip. it was pretty funny, and it was good to see RC on a bike havin fun but yet still being great winning the high jump and placing in the best whip.

The funniest things I have seen have been Canards triple head through whip and the fast tippy toe starts. Man those are hilarious!

The funniest is David Vuillamen(spelling) on Youtube. He's on the #12 YZ250 and probably the first video you see if you search good riding. Very funny stuff.

Craigus

:usa: Hands down the best goon rider I've ever seen. That video is awsome. My son likes to goon ride after a good day of hard riding. A friend of mine gets sooo pissed when my son and his start goon riding. You have to let your kids have some fun out there I think. Not to metion it is still riding and seat time is seat time. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

That's awesome I've never actually seen anybody do it in a race.

I dabble in goon riding at my house, not good enough to do it in public yet:bonk: