Sign in to follow this  

XR650R shock spring 11.0 kg where to buy

I had somebody that was suppose to get me a 11.0 kg shock shock spring locally (Detroit area. Mi) but that fell trough, now i need to find one within the next week. Since next week i will be on vacation and i will rebuild my rear shock. Any body here has a suggestion were i could find one in stock that i could recieve within 3 to 4 days? Local shops (MCR, Tech Care) i checked don't have them in stock and gave me 1 week lead times.

Any suggestions were to look for, online or local shop, would be appreciated.

Rob

Precision Concepts will also have that spring in stock (or at least you would think that they should).

Basically anyplace that specializes in the big XR will have 'em along with someone big like Race Tech. They are all going to be the same Eibach spring no matter where you get it from. I've gotten rear springs from both Race Tech and XR's Only.

bought the 11 and the .47's for the front from the TT store last summer, both in stock(at that time) and good price.

Do you know if there is a way to check if TT store has the spring in stock and if it can be express shipped?

I did talk to some shops but it was back orderd on the ones i contacted. I also called Race Tech they didn't have it in stock either but they told me that Eibach is just down the road and they could get it quick, but the person that had looked it up was not a sales guy and needed to redirect me to a sales person (she just hang up and she is free now) got straifght transferred into the VME that she's gone. Shit when Murphy hits he hits full power.

I would like to give the TT store a try to see if it's in stock.

Thanks for all the help on such a somewhat lame request, i typically can find all the info i need.

Rob

Do you know if there is a way to check if TT store has the spring in stock and if it can be express shipped?

I did talk to some shops but it was back orderd on the ones i contacted. I also called Race Tech they didn't have it in stock either but they told me that Eibach is just down the road and they could get it quick, but the person that had looked it up was not a sales guy and needed to redirect me to a sales person (she just hang up and she is free now) got straifght transferred into the VME that she's gone. Shit when Murphy hits he hits full power.

I would like to give the TT store a try to see if it's in stock.

Thanks for all the help on such a somewhat lame request, i typically can find all the info i need.

Rob

I had one on back order from the TT store, and they shipped it last Wednesday. I got it on Thursday. Not sure if they have any more in stock, but it's worth a call . . . 866.6.SHOP.TT or (702) 940-7899