Sign in to follow this  

Startup vid of my CR125

Dude!

Where's the smoke??? :)

Run 32:1 in a 125 or die!!! :banghead:

Looks like you pulled the choke to get it to idle just a bit after you started it. Works for me but there should be more smoke if it's a cold start which it appeared to be based on the choke. :banghead:

Trying to get the RPM's up...lol

I thought the choke was on but it wasn't.

I do run 32:1 i swear!!!!!!!!!

I tried to get the smoke but the camera didn't get it.

I just did another start up...I got the smoke in this vid...

It's uploading right now.

yea I laughed when I saw your throttle dance there. Looks like you had a hand seizure

should have wore your boots and riding pants to start it up. one slip is all it would take for you to have a big gash in your leg from the foot peg. and wear your helmet. you could have triped over your stand and hit your head on the garage floor.

What the heck are you doing with the throttle in the beginning?

Anyone who's ridden a 125 two stroke knew what he was doing. I used to be a throttle jockey... :)

Anyone who's ridden a 125 two stroke knew what he was doing. I used to be a throttle jockey... :)

its called the "oh its starting to bog so i will rev it up and hope it clears itself up because im on video and dunno what else to do!" technique...:banghead:

should have wore your boots and riding pants to start it up. one slip is all it would take for you to have a big gash in your leg from the foot peg. and wear your helmet. you could have triped over your stand and hit your head on the garage floor.

Prolly should put on a Leatt too once that kickstand takes you down - BAM! onto the garage floor. I pray to God that the OP is not under 12 cause the lead in the seat might seep through his pants and kill 'em. :)

yea I laughed when I saw your throttle dance there. Looks like you had a hand seizure

I saw Stewart do that on his parade lap at the New Orleans Supercross. It has to cool. :)

:) I did that the last time I washed my bike. Wet kick starter and sneakers don't mix. My shin paid the price. :banghead: Once again I learned a lesson the hard way.

haha...Yeah i should have just put the choke on...LOL

and i'll make sure i wear all the safety gear possible before starting it...lol

Thanks 4 the compliments

New vid coming very soon