Startup vid of my CR125

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude!

Where's the smoke??? ?

Run 32:1 in a 125 or die!!! :banghead:

Looks like you pulled the choke to get it to idle just a bit after you started it. Works for me but there should be more smoke if it's a cold start which it appeared to be based on the choke. :banghead:

should have wore your boots and riding pants to start it up. one slip is all it would take for you to have a big gash in your leg from the foot peg. and wear your helmet. you could have triped over your stand and hit your head on the garage floor.

should have wore your boots and riding pants to start it up. one slip is all it would take for you to have a big gash in your leg from the foot peg. and wear your helmet. you could have triped over your stand and hit your head on the garage floor.

Prolly should put on a Leatt too once that kickstand takes you down - BAM! onto the garage floor. I pray to God that the OP is not under 12 cause the lead in the seat might seep through his pants and kill 'em. ?

? I did that the last time I washed my bike. Wet kick starter and sneakers don't mix. My shin paid the price. :banghead: Once again I learned a lesson the hard way.