Pro Moto Billet End Cap HOW TO:

I know someone put a how to guide regarding the install of a pro moto end cap on an exhaust. It had pics and all. I have researched and can't seem to find it. ? Can someone direct me to the link? :banghead:

Thanks.

it was a thread by AS and they removed all of his threads. :foul: I guess now we have to post threads from other boards like kanyonkritter did. :banghead:

Sad isnt it. I understand the owners position on the whole deal (not saying I agree or disagree there are only two people who really know how it all went down) but to remove all the info. AS had put up for the community is like well cutting off your nose to spite your face. Why I dont understand is why would you remove the info and punish all when you could simply remove the name of the poster.?

Is the Pro Moto Billet end cap for a stock (OEM ) CRF 450 X Exhaust or a slip on . I would love to be able to keep my almost maintainence free stock exhaust and just put on a nicer looking less restrictive end cap . I will post on this and find out if anyone is making one as I don't see it mentioned for stock 450 X's on the Pro Moto site.