Sign in to follow this  

Stoppie causes guy to eat it on DRZ

haha you beat me to it i just saw this.. i wonder if he's a member??? haha that's hilarious.. i remember someone saying they use their bike for work! That looked like it was painful though.. absolutely zerouse of the extremities to soften the blow.. just a straight up face plant.

It looks like he got his arms out in front at the last second. The sides on the crate on back may have saved some of the impact from his head as well. Still, couldn't have been that pleasant.

He laid it down easy thou I feel bad for the people

who are getting the pizza

They are scooters until you get the FCR-MX

Stoppie?!!

I think we use to call dem endo(s)?!!

Endo(s) was a rad trick back in the day!:)

I like pizza, and I like DRZs! He is welcome at my house anytime to deliver it.

if we're going old skool, I think this guy made it all the way to stacked

Stoppie?!!

you would think if your riding a wheelie you cover your rear brake to bring the front down if your going over. well wouldnt it be the same if your doing a stoppie to cover your front brake to bring the rear down???

you would think if your riding a wheelie you cover your rear brake to bring the front down if your going over. well wouldnt it be the same if your doing a stoppie to cover your front brake to bring the rear down???

If you are almost over the balance point grabbing the front brake on a stoppie is a sure fire guaranteed face plant.

:)

the frist bloke did a stoppie,and the 2nd bloke did an endo in my book.hey 68b body, let go of the front brake to bring a stoppie down.

Stoppie?!!

Yeah, old school says he did an endo on his street and trail bike.

is that why the cheese is always all on one side ??

too funny the way he was reaching for the ground with his feet trying to save it :)

ya thats what i found funny. still didn't look too good but it made me :banghead:

ouch that had to hurt.well if he has pizza in the back he now has pizza pie in the back:lol:

Ahahahahahahahhaah!!!!!! That was friggin hilarious!!! I love watching him start rowing with his legs. I don't think that helped him at all. Releasing the brake on the other hand would have worked wonders. Thank you for sharing that made my day.:)

if this fellow had any weight in the box on the back it could of been the cause of the smashing .

Some deep dishes maybe Chicago Style?

No really though it was pretty much all him. He had his legs swimming in the air which prevented him from leaning back when he most needed to and he held the brake too hard too long. He slid foward while swimming and that pretty much sealed the deal. He really just crapped the bed completely on that one. I am sure his ribs, neck and thighs would agree.

He gets up quite quickly though after. It falls over so slow. I think the bars almost hit first and take a lot of the blow for him. lucky almost I'd say