Stoppie causes guy to eat it on DRZ

haha you beat me to it i just saw this.. i wonder if he's a member??? haha that's hilarious.. i remember someone saying they use their bike for work! That looked like it was painful though.. absolutely zerouse of the extremities to soften the blow.. just a straight up face plant.

you would think if your riding a wheelie you cover your rear brake to bring the front down if your going over. well wouldnt it be the same if your doing a stoppie to cover your front brake to bring the rear down???

you would think if your riding a wheelie you cover your rear brake to bring the front down if your going over. well wouldnt it be the same if your doing a stoppie to cover your front brake to bring the rear down???

If you are almost over the balance point grabbing the front brake on a stoppie is a sure fire guaranteed face plant.

?

is that why the cheese is always all on one side ??

too funny the way he was reaching for the ground with his feet trying to save it ?

ya thats what i found funny. still didn't look too good but it made me :banghead:

if this fellow had any weight in the box on the back it could of been the cause of the smashing .

Some deep dishes maybe Chicago Style?

No really though it was pretty much all him. He had his legs swimming in the air which prevented him from leaning back when he most needed to and he held the brake too hard too long. He slid foward while swimming and that pretty much sealed the deal. He really just crapped the bed completely on that one. I am sure his ribs, neck and thighs would agree.

He gets up quite quickly though after. It falls over so slow. I think the bars almost hit first and take a lot of the blow for him. lucky almost I'd say