Sign in to follow this  

Mondon Hill MX mascot(s).

If you get the chance to ride here (and you should) you might hear "1st thing in the morning watch out for the wild donkeys". Yes that's right "wild donkeys". Once the bikes fire up they wander off back into the woods, but 1st thing in the morning a few will come right up to you and let you pet them.

Anyway if you want to ride with a bunch of real friendly people on a huge fun track, you need to give this place a try. Changes and improvements to the track every week and the kid track is fun and a little challenging.

But anyway here's a couple pics of the most friendly donkey.

DSC03473.jpg

DSC03472.jpg

that's awesome! How forgiving is the track for an accomplished rider, but beginner rider to tracks? You know my riding buddy Jim Lupichuk, I ride w/ him every weekend at Croom and we are the same ability there, doing motos in the pit and riding the trails but I haven't been on a track since I raced ATV's back in the mid 90's. We have both been wanting to come out and try out the track though, it looks fun but a little intimidating.

There's nothing "do or die" you work your way up to hitting the bigger stuff. Brian just built a pretty big table to table that's got Jake thinking, but hey do one at a time and go easy till your ready. And tell Jimmy 2 weeks is enough time to get that Honda back going!!

The kids track is perfect for Morgan to see if she wants to start riding dirt bikes.

Do you think those gray beast's can clear the table to table??? or more the double step up??

Sometimes I feel my bike is an ass or maybe that my ass is on the bike to much.

Nothing like hearing two asses fighting in the early am hrs (there also on Ascension Is.) right outside your barracks window.

Don:thumbsup:

Steve,that is really funny about the donkey's!! Good thing they are friendly!!

Wow, I must be blind. Been at Crooms since Fri. and took the drive North from 50 and then the bend West on Mondon Hill-never saw the track or signs!

Anyone care to help me?

3.3 miles from 41 and 5.5 miles from 50, big limerock entry drive with double gates. Sunday's only for right now.

Next Sunday is Easter,I wanna be sure we have enough interest to open the gate,I will post by Thursday if we are going to open....Thanks,C

We are going to be open on Sunday since we can't contact everyone to let them know about changing days..I would hate for ppl to show up on Sunday to a locked gate...Thanks!! C