Sign in to follow this  

Anyone running a two brothers M-7 and if so....

I have just the spark arrestor in mine and its stupid STUPID loud. My girlfriend hears me from miles away and i hate it. Has anyone run other tips in theres? They have the p1 p3 and p4 . Anyone used other ones and happy with it? if so, did you try the exhaust with out a tip before?

As much as i hate to say it any pipe is gonna be loud as hell! I bought the big gun "quite series" what a joke! i ended up taking the quite insert out cuz i thought it would sound better but personly the only quite pipe your gonna get is stock. but good luck

I've got a M-7, but havn't tried a tip yet. Be curious to see the difference, I don't mind how they look either from the website. Then again the little kid in me enjoys seeing people looking in thier rearview mirrors at me. Which has it's benefits too. I'll wait till I have a cop go by me to see if there is a downside. As for the neighbours, I just don't accelerate hard down my street, on idle the bike isn't that bad.

As much as i hate to say it any pipe is gonna be loud as hell! I bought the big gun "quite series" what a joke! i ended up taking the quite insert out cuz i thought it would sound better but personly the only quite pipe your gonna get is stock. but good luck

+1 on marty they are all really loud.

They are all really loud, however, the two bros exhaust is the loudest i've heard! I put a put an FMF powerbomb header on mine and it got even louder! Of course, I don't have the baffle in mine! haha