Sign in to follow this  

my 07 drz400sm black goes green klx470sm what you all think ?

its been a lot of work but i think its a kick ass bike now , sorry Suzuki but I'm a true Kawasaki fan from way back , so every one what you think of my baby , PS thanks Eddie you built me a great motor :) the fist pic is what it used to look like and the rest you will see .caloradotrip114.jpgdrztoklx002.jpgdrztoklx003.jpgdrztoklx004.jpgdrztoklx005.jpgdrztoklx006.jpgdrztoklx007.jpg

I have never been a fan of Green....until now. Very nice Anthony...of course I know what's inside the box. Well done, inside and out.

looks nice.are you going to get some tank graphics to match?

Well, I'm a fan of green or at least the color. Mind you, I've had three kawi street bikes so I guess I am a fan of green after all :)

The only thing I dont' like is the text on the swingarm.

Congrats lil' dude :banghead:

Well, I'm a fan of green or at least the color. Mind you, I've had three kawi street bikes so I guess I am a fan of green after all :)

The only thing I dont' like is the text on the swingarm.

Congrats lil' dude :banghead:

yes the text on the swingarm is a 50/50 for me to im looking to take it off . ? what do most think

Looks nice, but a little too much green for my taste.

With the black seat might balance out the colors.:)

I'm going to be brutally honest - I don't like it at all. You have a lot of trick parts on there but the green just spoils it for me. Nice bike though.

I like it , I like it a lot. Its unfortunate that the tank looks a shade different though. Swingarm text is hit and miss for me. Some of the letters look great and professional and some look out of place like the S and the L,O,K. Might make them a hair shorter next time if I were you as well. But it is not bad IMO and something I wouldn't bother redoing unless I couldn't ride.

I'm a big fan of the green though!:):banghead:

yes the text on the swingarm is a 50/50 for me to im looking to take it off . ? what do most think

If you need new swingarm letters let me know... I have a vinyl plotter/cutter in my garage and i can cut some out.

Hell, get'em cut in green bro :)

Very nice! :)

Reminds me of the lust I had for a KX80 back in the day... I wonder if my wife would shoot me if I started buying green plastic... :banghead:

I agree, the lettering must go... the tank shade is a bummer too.

Honestly, I liked it better when it was black.... even with you two's ugly mugs in the background. :):banghead: [double smiley, to make sure I don't get bad gas]

I like it, and I think that it looks great in the green. I tell you, the Marchi's sell it to me, that's just a sick looking setup.