rino line or line-x on frame

A good friend of mine is in the business. If I remember correctly line-x is a high pressure spray rhyno is not. The line -x will look more uniform. All of the products are heavy. I can give you his number if you want I am sure he can explain anything you need to know about them.

i have rhino lined my swing arm and it is holding up great. i used road warrior home kit since we had like 3 boxes of it laying around. and it still looks good a couple months later

Could you please post a pic of it??

My buddly line-xed his frame and it is holding up great on his 08 250f as for wieght it did add some but dont know exactly how much the frame is protected, but do they really get that beat up that you would want this product??? i could see doing some areas like where boots rub on the frame ect.

powder coat it and if you want the best places to line-x it would be where the boots rub and the underside. line-x ing the whole frame would make it weigh a lot

I agree I would powder coat it if you want it black. I did a 250F that way and it has held up really well.