Sign in to follow this  

fmf q2 slip on

I just bought a leftover 07 crf250r and I'm getting a fmf q2 slip on for it so I can race harescrambles. Do I need to rejet also? Money is a bit tight with the new bike so I'm just trying to make sure I don't hurt it with this pipe. I searched and couldn't find any info. Also I'm at sea level

I said the same thing and the shop owner showed me they list a q2 for my bike and it says for crf250r. It looks like a 4 stroke pipe. Thanks on the jetting advise I don't want to hurt the bike and eventually I'm gonna dial this bike in but right now I just want to put a slip on on so I can race and go race. I was having a good season until the suzuki took a poop. I WILL NEVER OWN ANOTHER SUZUKI. That bike was nothing but trouble.

They are discontinued. But for $240 I figured it was afordable and would get me racing so I can finish the season. I'm kinda being cheap but I'm on a budget since I got a new bike. By the way these bikes are sweet. I was able to put my steering stabilizer on it. Because I had a set of mounts at the house and some fat bars I had there also. I have numbers coming in tommorow and the pipe should be here also so I should be ready by this weekend. I really appreciate your input. I just don't want to blow this bike up running it lean because my wife will kill me.:)