Is it just me...

...or have some of the all too common TT tards found their way into this sub-forum. I can't believe how many uneducated posts hating on riders there have been. Some of you just don't have a clue.

Also, what's with all the superficial BS floating around lately? "Stroupe's eyes are too close together." "Bubba has horse-teeth." Seriously? If you want to make those types of critiques, maybe you should go to "America's Next Top Model" forums or something. Last I checked, this was about pro racing.

I'm all for bench racing, but all that's been floating around here lately is hate for the pro's. What happened to just rooting for your favorite? Now you have to hate on someone too? Both of the title contenders in the SX class have been nothing but spectacular and professional.

"OMGzors, Reedy's back to his old ways of getting second!" - This after winning two in a row then finishing second the next race. Also after putting on brilliant rides to come back into second.

"Holy Ef! Why can't Stewart just admit that he's a dumbass and that I can get better grass starts than him. He keeps wrecking and taking people out. He's a danger!" - This after a RACING INCIDENT that could happen to anyone. Aside from tip-toeing through the first corner, there was nothing he could have done differently really.

Then you have people hating on the Speed coverage. I hope that nobody from Speed ever checks this site. Their next day coverage has been awesome. A FULL hour of both classes, back to back! All you people have done is bitch and moan that it's not Uber-Definition. Someone even mentioned how CBS coverage was better -- which brings me back to the superficial bullshit... sure, the picture may be better, but the race coverage is absolutely terrible.

I'm sure plenty of you are going to say "Well all you're doing now is hating." Yup... I am. I'm tired of all the haters that make it hard to get to actual bench racing. If all you can do is add your useless drivel about "Ready-Reedy" or "Bubba's gonna spank that booty" -- then sincerely, from me to you, **** off and find a new place to post. I'm tired of sifting my way through trash to actually find a good post worth talking about.

• Like 7

Also, what's with all the superficial BS floating around lately? "Stroupe's eyes are too close together." "Bubba has horse-teeth." Seriously? If you want to make those types of critiques, maybe you should go to "America's Next Top Model" forums or something. Last I checked, this was about pro racing.

HAHAHAHA man I have mad respect for the guy that comes in 20th in a main event because those are the guys that whoop everyone at a local track

GAS from me!

• Like 1

Well said, you speak the truth. I enjoy the racing first and foremost. The Pro racers we tune in to watch are all amazing riders, some such as Stewart, Reed, Villopoto, Lawrence the list goes on, are incredible riders. I have my favorites (Reed, Lawrence, Hepler, Izzi, Weimer) but I also have riders I just don't like (Morais, Dungey, Tedesco, Lemoine). It is all in good fun rooting for your favorites and rooting against your non-favorites. I could care less about Lawrences teeth, Stroups eyes, Heplers howdy doody face, Canards 110%. Watching kick ass dirt bike riding is what it's about. ?

I agree all this nonsense is a bit shallow and pointless, but any professional athlete in the lime light receives this same level of petty, crass criticism. Personalities are always going to be publicly ridiculed, made fun of, whatever... it's just part of the game. The best any of us can do is not contribute and not egg these people on.

Totally agree. When someone feels the need to rip on someone about petty stuff like their teeth it says more about them than the person who they are making fun off. Being insecure and shallow is not cool. I don't mind good debate with others about who will win but I have the most respect for all the riders out there. Who gives a rats ass what someone looks like they would whip your ass everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

I'd like to see some hating "on" the race track. Anybody remember the Hughes/Henry days? How about the Emig/McGrath days? Or even the Lusk/McGrath days? All of them are a lot faster than me...yada yada, all that stuff, but I'm tired of hearing second place saying how good first place was riding. What ever happened to the fight? Just my opinion, but seems like a lot of riders care more about the paycheck than winning. In my defense, I would say take a look at the entire Honda race team. Just a few years back, they dominated racing. Nowadays, factory riders are getting lapped by the top two? These are the guys (Honda) who only offered one year contracts to McGrath and Carmichael after they had "minor" injuries. Now they offer multi-year deals to also-rans? What gives? Lately it reminds me of major league baseball. Once the salaries go up so high, competition goes out the door. Don't get me wrong, I love motorcycles and motorcycle racing, but I want to see people race like they mean it. I will be going to St. Louis, but I'm going to watch practice and the lites racing. Stroupe and Pourcell haven't been ruined by the game yet, and they both try to win instead of trying to secure a ride for next year.

whats the big deal!?

I just really love slandering the pros if they have a hair style I don’t like.

jk.?

but really, its like that show, Gossip Girl, only for supercross..... Instead of calling it the “pro racing forum” we shall call it the "gossipcross forum!"

Also, I should mention that I've never seen an episode of "Gossip Girl'

I don't get what the big deal is either. Do you guys not watch other sports or root for other sports teams or players? Have you ever gotten in a debate about cars, oil, women, music etc........

You think these guys don't talk smack to each other?

I'm not saying I haven't thrown in a comment or two about hat head j law twirling his locks like a girl, but I agree with you 100% LocoMoto! When I saw the post about Stroupe's eyes (which came out of nowhere) I was like ***? Dude's on the podium being paid to ride and you're making comments about his eyes?

Good gas for you!!!! Funny btw.

• Like 1

I'm not saying I haven't thrown in a comment or two about hat head j law twirling his locks like a girl, but I agree with you 100% LocoMoto! When I saw the post about Stroupe's eyes (which came out of nowhere) I was like ***? Dude's on the podium being paid to ride and you're making comments about his eyes?

Good gas for you!!!! Funny btw.

Ya the eyes and horse teeth were a little below the belt and personal but.............

Can't give ya any gas cuz I need to spread it around

...or have some of the all too common TT tards found their way into this sub-forum. I can't believe how many uneducated posts hating on riders there have been. Some of you just don't have a clue.

I'm all for bench racing, but all that's been floating around here lately is hate for the pro's. What happened to just rooting for your favorite? Now you have to hate on someone too? Both of the title contenders in the SX class have been nothing but spectacular and professional.

"OMGzors, Reedy's back to his old ways of getting second!" - This after winning two in a row then finishing second the next race. Also after putting on brilliant rides to come back into second.

"Holy Ef! Why can't Stewart just admit that he's a dumbass and that I can get better grass starts than him. He keeps wrecking and taking people out. He's a danger!" - This after a RACING INCIDENT that could happen to anyone. Aside from tip-toeing through the first corner, there was nothing he could have done differently really.

Then you have people hating on the Speed coverage. I hope that nobody from Speed ever checks this site. Their next day coverage has been awesome. A FULL hour of both classes, back to back! All you people have done is bitch and moan that it's not Uber-Definition. Someone even mentioned how CBS coverage was better -- which brings me back to the superficial bullshit... sure, the picture may be better, but the race coverage is absolutely terrible.

I'm sure plenty of you are going to say "Well all you're doing now is hating." Yup... I am. I'm tired of all the haters that make it hard to get to actual bench racing. If all you can do is add your useless drivel about "Ready-Reedy" or "Bubba's gonna spank that booty" -- then sincerely, from me to you, **** off and find a new place to post. I'm tired of sifting my way through trash to actually find a good post worth talking about.

good post man. well put

I'd like to see some hating "on" the race track.

If the points stay this close... I sense some bumpin' and bangin' from CR and JS as the series comes to a close. The warm and fuzzy feelings are soon to be a thing of the past and the hate will return. The fun stuff to watch is just around the corner....?