Sign in to follow this  

Holy Neck I own a Honda ....

Well after bickering with Yamaha dealers (nobody wanted my money) for the past week, I decided to go with the path of least resistance and bought a new leftover '07 CRF250 :) . Got a smokin deal on it and Im stoked to try something different, after owning blue bikes for the past 15 years. I have a million questions but will search first and act like a NOOB later :banghead: I have to wait until this weekend to pick'e'r up, cant wait !

I got one in Sept. I like it. Good luck!

Cant get'er until this weekend, that whole employment thing is rearing its ugly head again............Then pics will come !

Here she is shiny and new, cuz you have never seen one before :thumbsup: ....But couldnt resist, threw on the ol'e helmet and took her for a spin, what a stable platform !

IMG_2619.jpg

Have never ridin a bike that actually goes where you point it, my little 10 min ride was awesome, point and lean and it goes there, im stoked !

Have never ridin a bike that actually goes where you point it, my little 10 min ride was awesome, point and lean and it goes there, im stoked !

:thumbsup: enjoy it while its new!

nice bike! you will like it, dont worry about all these posts about new valves and such.. take care of it and it will last.. what part of nevada?

Im in Ely, yeah im well aware of the Valve scare as it kept me away from Hondas in the past, but im a very anal maintenance person, so i hope to make'er last for a long time :usa: just ordered the JD jet kit, im at 6500 feet and it was very obvious yesterday that she needs some serious re-jetting ! :thumbsup:IMG_2620.jpg

Nice choice! Once you get rid of the bog and have the suspension set up for you, it's really an unstoppable bike. Just keep up on your maintenance!

I have dropped mine quite a few times and a couple of times from high places LOL, but she just keeps on tickin. I am sure you already know the plumbers tape around the bars for the clutch and brake lever tip!