Sign in to follow this  

Riders that does or knows someone that does concrete work?

OK, not sure if this is even appropriate, but wanted it in the northwest section. If not, mods, go ahead and delete. Any riders out there who does concrete work or know of any concrete guys. I'm looking for a foundation (footing/stemwall) in Eastern Wa, Omak area. Probably going to require small earth moving equipment. Will be a 16X18 footprint (cabin). I'm pulling the permit, so I'll be the general contractor, subletting foundation and roof out. PM me with contact info. I can assure you the conditions are nice. Its 3500 feet elevation, timberland just on the edges of the National Forest. I'm working on the permitting now and should be ready in April or May.

Bump! I am ashamed to say, I couldn't come through for Toyota. It seems that I was unable to come up with anyone who wanted to travel as far as Omack to pour a small wall. I guess I just assumed with everthing so slow, I coulda' dug up someone. So, sorry Rick, I failed buddy, but I hope that by bumping this up again, someone from the east side will respond.:)

Bump! I am ashamed to say, I couldn't come through for Toyota. It seems that I was unable to come up with anyone who wanted to travel as far as Omack to pour a small wall. I guess I just assumed with everthing so slow, I coulda' dug up someone. So, sorry Rick, I failed buddy, but I hope that by bumping this up again, someone from the east side will respond.:usa:

Hey, no sweat, appreciate the try. Our parts managers brother does concrete work also, and I asked him if his brother would be interested and he had mentioned that its real slow and that he is no longer picking the lowest hanging fruit. And it sounds like he may do it. I will travel over there at the end of April, found a guy local near my property who will do the digout. There is about 20" of snow there now. Then a stop at the County planning and building dept with my plans and cross some fingers.:thumbsup: