Sign in to follow this  

Question about White Wash

I am going to join some friends this weekend at White Wash. I am coming from Denver and do not have the Utah OHV tag yet. Just found out about the trip yesterday, and do not have time to send in the registration by mail.

Is there anyplace close to White Wash to purchase a tag? I will not arrive in Utah until late friday night, so I wont be able to get the tag until Saturday. Will I have to drive to Moab to get a tag?

This is a weekend trip and hopefully it will not be a lengthy process to be legal. :)

I am going to join some friends this weekend at White Wash. I am coming from Denver and do not have the Utah OHV tag yet. Just found out about the trip yesterday, and do not have time to send in the registration by mail.

Is there anyplace close to White Wash to purchase a tag? I will not arrive in Utah until late friday night, so I wont be able to get the tag until Saturday. Will I have to drive to Moab to get a tag?

This is a weekend trip and hopefully it will not be a lengthy process to be legal. :)

Motorcycle accessories has what you need. They are open 7 days a week.

Regards,

Thomas

Been told the Golf course in Green river sells them as well

Been told the Golf course in Green river sells them as well

When I soke with the ranger at Green River State Park. He said to call him and he could meet me at the golf course. They may have them to sell. But I would give them a call first.

Thanks for the info, you guys rock! Sounds like there are some options, hopefully I can leave work early and make to GJ before the shop closes.