Sign in to follow this  

Riding Thursday

Anyone want to ride this Thursday 3/19/09. I was thinking of going to Lake Side since its going to be nice weather.

sounds good to me. I have not been to lakeside...have not been to 101 in a while

the 101 mx site says that thursday practice is 4pm till dark on the "vet" track. that is too far for e to drive for just a few sessions.

Do you have any interest in riding Housers ? I checked it out yesterday, it was not as bad as I thought. It should be about perfect on thursday...plus I drained a few of the more annoying water holes. I mainly just pound laps on the back half of the mideast trail...I added a few small zigs and zags here and there to make it more interesting

lakeside is now closed on thursdays!!!!!! guess they changed it up? oh well, im out then for thursday.

nonsence, cart your bike down to housers. I will be there tomorrow afternoon fo sho

yeah, I went. I am going again today I think, in the afternoon. 3-ish maybe. It was pretty darn nice. some water holes but not a lot of mud. I put some new Michelins on before I went. Nothing makes a ride kick butt like new tires