Sign in to follow this  

fox rear suspension for a crf 450r?

does fox make a suspension for a 450?

what does it cost?

where can you get it?

is it worth it?

is there a better rear shock than fox shox?

does marzocchi make dirtbike suspension?

thanks.

http://www.factoryconnection.com/Catalogs/FC_09_USA_DealerCatalog_web.pdf

(page 25)

http://www.factoryconnection.com/Merchant2/works_kit.shtml

http://www.procircuit.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=20450&idcategory=303

Note: some of these require triple clamps if you want the forks.

Your question about; "are they worth it?".... That all depends on your pocket book IMHO.....

perfect. thanks.

does marzocchi make dirtbike suspension? I doubt it as ive never heard of it :'(

You've got Google, CRIPES.

Many Euro bikes come stock with Marzocchi suspension. The company was just bought out by an American firm a few months back.

You've got Google, CRIPES.

Many Euro bikes come stock with Marzocchi suspension. The company was just bought out by an American firm a few months back.

too lazy, I was asking you guys to do all the google searching for me :) haha just kidding.

ok, so apparently marzocchi does make a dirtbike suspension. I would like to ask if its good or not or if you guys like it, but ive NEVER seen it on a bike so what does that say?

First off whats wrong with stock? And have you had the forks revalved and sprung for your weight?

And I take it you come from a MTB background?

before you go dump a huge amount of money on aftermarket suspension, i would get the stock stuff revalved and resprung for your weight and riding style.

dirt bikes come with great suspension stock, it just needs to be setup for you and not the "average rider"

if you want it to look exotic, have the forks anodized and the sliders coated with something like DLC or Ti Nitride. you can do the same with the rear shock.

First off whats wrong with stock? And have you had the forks revalved and sprung for your weight?

And I take it you come from a MTB background?

yes I used to DH mtb.

I wasnt necessarily looking at buying new suspension (6-11,000$ is a tad much for me). I was just trying to learn more about it. im not that serious where m suspension gets re adjusted every day.

i am sure the fox is good but it is new and i wouldn't get it yet, i would wait and see how it does. in the mxa review they needed it changed a couple times for the honda to get it to work

i have the ohlins on mine and it is amazing and that was straight with there valving. and it is only a little more than the fox. if you were lookin for a shock instead of stock i say go ohlins in my op. as good as A kit stuff if not better for much much cheaper. i have had A kit works stuff to compare so just my 2 cents