Sign in to follow this  

Who here lives in NJ

Hey, I thought we might want to consolidate all the New Jersey stuff in here.

Makes it a lot easier to find out what's going on in New Jersey.

Also if you haven't' joined the New Jersey Off-Highway Vehicle Association (NJOHVA) http://www.njohva.org we need everyone to do it now!!!!!

NJOHVA MEMBERSHIP IS FREE... AND WE NEED YOU TO JOIN BECAUSE THERE ARE TWO OFF-ROAD BILLS IN TRENTON THAT ARE GOING TO HAVE A HUGE IMPACT ON ALL OFF-ROAD RIDING IN NEW JERESY!!!

Hugh impact on offroad riding in New Jersey??? I didn't know NJ even had offroad riding!

What are you talking about there's riding all over the state!

Just got to know where to look!:)

Quick question any word if they broke ground on the off-road track down at the Millville Motorsports park?

I don’t know about that but in listening to the Senate hearings I think the senators may be on our side, Aleast you have their ears and it shows.

It almost sounded funny (it did) when the conservation speaker could not believe his ears about 3 locations and the tybar idea! I think a cat caught his tongue. Here’s a question, how many times did Fred Akers say compelling? I think he compelled me?

Great testimony Dale, we are lucky to have you on our side. Waiting for the next round. I think this is the calm before the storm…waiting for an out lash from the PPA and other environmental groups.

I sent the e-mail to the Senators about the NJ riding parks that was on another web site. I just got back the standard response.

I don’t know about that but in listening to the Senate hearings I think the senators may be on our side, Aleast you have their ears and it shows.

It almost sounded funny (it did) when the conservation speaker could not believe his ears about 3 locations and the tybar idea! I think a cat caught his tongue. Here’s a question, how many times did Fred Akers say compelling? I think he compelled me?

Great testimony Dale, we are lucky to have you on our side. Waiting for the next round. I think this is the calm before the storm…waiting for an out lash from the PPA and other environmental groups.

We've been working and compromising with all of the opposition groups for all most 2 years now.

WHAT WE NEED NOW IS FOR EVERYONE THAT RIDES OFF-ROAD TO REGISTER AND JOIN THE NJOHVA! YOU CAN DO IT HERE AT http://www.njohva.org AND IT FREE!!!!!

ACTION ALERT!!! JOIN NJOHVA IMMEDIATELY!!!!

CALL TO ACTION NEW JERSEY RIDERS!!!!

NEW JERSEY RIDERS, SOMETHING HUGE IS HAPPENING AND WE NEED ALL NEW JERSEY RIDERS TO JOIN NJOHVA IMMEDIATELY!!!!

WE NEED YOU TO SIGN-UP EVERYONE, RIDERS, FAMILY MEMBERS, FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS!!!!

NJOHVA over the last two years has been working with many different groups from within New Jersey State Government including the Governors office, New Jersey Legislature, NJDEP, NJDMV and New Jersey's environmental community.

What we have now is two pieces of legislation!

The second piece of legislation is for an mandatory off-highway vehicle registration done at the point-off-sale! This registration will allow OHVs with the (ONLY FOR OFF-HIGHWAY USE) stamp on there Paper-Of-Origin to be registered, insured and used when a Special-Use-Permit is in effect on State Forest property.

The second piece of legislation is the BIG ONE and that is that the New Jersey State Legislature is going to mandate by an act of law that NJDEP will be required to have a minimum of 3 OHV parks up and running in New Jersey if they want the mandatory NJ OHV registration program to move forward.

NOW HERE IS WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO!

THOSE IN THE NEW JERSEY STATE LEGISLATURE THAT SUPPORT OFF-ROAD HAVE ASKED NJOHVA TO GET NEW JERSEY'S OFF-ROAD COMMUNITY ORGANIZED AND COUNTED!:

They've asked that everyone and anyone who rides in New Jersey as well as those who support riders to stand up and be counted! THIS IS ALL ABOUT NUMBERS!

SUPPORT THOSE WHO ARE PROTECTING YOUR RIGHT TO RIDE AS WELL AS GET LAND FOR YOUR KIDS TO RIDE ON NOW!

REGISTER AT http://www.njohva.org and it's FREE!

You can listen to the NJOHVA comments during the Senate Environmental Committee proceedings on the two OHV bills here: http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/MEDIA/OLS_MEDIA_PLAYER.HTM?wma=!{A}http://rmserver.njleg.state.nj.us/internet/2009/SEN/0316-1000AM-M0-1.wma!

I think the OHV bills testimony starts about 10 minutes into the Environmental Committee proceedings!

I think the NJOHVA OHV bills testimony starts about 10 minutes into the Environmental Committee proceedings.

Wayne from the Vineland area here... Just spotted this thread. Been a NJOHVA member for a couple years.

Dale,

I printed and distributed your request on ADV Rider for people to sign up on the NJOHVA at several shops in my area.

Fred Akers is a stooge...

At a meeting in Buena Vista Township two years ago I raised my hand and asked him what his credentials were that made him an "Expert" in the environment and he refused to answer my question which leads me to believe he has no real accreditation in the environmental field.

Keep up the good work guy`s. I going to join right now. There should always be open land for us to ride on. We pay for everything in this state,( taxes - fees ) we should have access to some of it to ride on.