Sign in to follow this  

Maxima Waterproof Grease

In a guide of greasing the wheel bearings and steering head bearings, I see they use Maxima waterproof grease, can anyone find me a link where to buy this stuff? The guides all say that is awesome grease for bikes but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Please find me a link

Thanks in advance.

In a guide of greasing the wheel bearings and steering head bearings, I see they use Maxima waterproof grease, can anyone find me a link where to buy this stuff? The guides all say that is awesome grease for bikes but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Please find me a link

Thanks in advance.

Water proof grease is water proof grease. I don't think it has to be that brand. I would get it at NAPA or any autoparts / hardware store nearby. marine grease is an alias for the product you are searching for.

i use marine grease on everything...and its the auto parts store stuff...it works great.. and keeps the water (and saltwater) out

i use it myself, works well like alot of other waterproof grease, any shop that sells MC stuff prolly sells maxima

i use the red hightemp disc brake bearing grease. it costs 4 dollars and has never failed me. all grease is water proof, water and oil dont mix!!!