Sign in to follow this  

Rollars

So Ive been riding a friends track an he has the peaky huge drop of jumps that I cant jump cause it's the pro made track. And I am having a killer time rolling them! I've been trying to roll jumps faster- so do you have this prob ever? What helps you?

Ya i dont wanna go around cause sometimes the track i race is like that with the peaks. Psh my body positioning does not help me almost go over the bars an the jumps are to big to even try an jump.

I have the same problem on some of the tracks I ride. There are about five jumps I do not hit yet. I have found that if I speed up to them and then throw the bike a bit sideways almost like a tiny scrub it soaks up the rebound and throws me more straight and I can keep more speed on them. It also helps cut down the landing short feeling on my old joints.

I hope to get even better at it cause it really helps make the flow smooth out in the no jump zones. I realize there will always be some I won;t take at my age so I am always looking for ways to get through them.

:thumbsup: