Beta Wheel Bearings

I just got quoted over $200 for a full set of front and rear bearings and seals. I'm hoping someone has bearing numbers or an alternative source.

Thanks!

Looks like I might have answered my own question. I have some bearings on order from bearingsdirect.com based on dimensions my brother found in the Beta parts Fiche. If it works, I'll post part numbers.

How does one access the beta parts fiche? i need the rear wheel bearings as well.

I talked to my brother. What I can do, is provide you with the generic bearing designations:

Front : 2 X 6906 2RS (the 2rs just means that it's rubber sealed on both sides

2 X OIL SEAL 35x47x7

Rear : 1 X 16005 2RS (this is the skinny one)

: 2 X 6005 2RS

2 X OIL SEAL 35x47x7

I bought my set from bearingsdirect.com for $73 shipped to my door. They arrived very promptly via USPS priority mail.

Looks like standard KTM stuff. Should have tried the TT store. Look for All Balls. They are in the TT store catalog. They sell bearings and seals by size.

BEARINGS FOR BIKES ARE ALL STANDARD ISSUE. Most can be had for about $5 apiece. Same for seals.

Tony

On my beta, Ive just had the rear spacer machined 4mm less to allow 3 x 6005 bearings insted of 2x6005 and 1x16005...

Apparently its much easy to change bearings as the small one tends to "twist2 in housing when trying to remove....And the 6005 are a lot cheaper...