Sign in to follow this  

2008 XR650L Dynojet Kit

I just wanted to say that I live in Austin, Texas where the elevation is roughly 500ft. above sea level. I installed the Dynojet Stage 1 Kit and a Uni Filter exactly as the instructions specified and it works beautifully. I did NOT drill the slide, grind the tab off the mixture screw, de-smog, modify the airbox, or do anything to the stock exhaust. So, if you're at or near my elevation, this kit will work just fine for you.

kit works for alot of ranges, thats why they make it a kit, but honestly i dont really like it for the sake of price, id rather just buy $10 worth of jets and with stock needle its about as good as with the kit, think there like $60 arent they?

WELCOME to TT

kit works for alot of ranges, thats why they make it a kit, but honestly i dont really like it for the sake of price, id rather just buy $10 worth of jets and with stock needle its about as good as with the kit, think there like $60 arent they?

WELCOME to TT

:) I agree! Welcome to TT

• Like 1

There are many variables that come in to play when re-jetting. I just wanted to let people who live at my elevation know that if they were curious about the kit, that it would in fact work out just fine. I did spend the $60.00 but it was worth it to me. I didn't want to grind the tab off of the mixture screw or drill out the slide. I will say though that I couldn't have done it without the instructions and pictures from other TT posts and Dave's mods. The kit comes with the parts and that's it! It had hardly any instructions so thanks!