Sign in to follow this  

Malcolm Smith steps up over Kids OHV ban.

Hi everyone,

Yes I know he is in CA and not up here but maybe this will spread.

My oldest daughter sent me some info on this and then I saw this in the Thumpette forum so of course I am going to spread the word here:thumbsup:

http://www.cyclenews.com/articles/in...ke-ban-protest

I so really hope that this will spread as this ban is not only hurting our kids but hurting the industry and all it's satellite shops.

So please spread the word and stand behind Malcolm

Hi everyone,

Yes I know he is in CA and not up here but maybe this will spread.

My oldest daughter sent me some info on this and then I saw this in the Thumpette forum so of course I am going to spread the word here:thumbsup:

http://www.cyclenews.com/articles/in...ke-ban-protest

I so really hope that this will spread as this ban is not only hurting our kids but hurting the industry and all it's satellite shops.

So please spread the word and stand behind Malcolm

page not found...

Go get 'em Malcolm!!! I have met him and he is a really cool guy for sure! PLEASE keep us informed about any media coverage this generates as the protest is toorrow.

jOE

Malcom Smithis truly inspiring for way more than just his legendary riding.

This is big stuff and great to hear someone with so much influence is pushing back on such rediculous legislation with the support of Mcgrath, Wardy and Troy Lee.:) this will definitley get peoples attention.

Way to go Malcom :):banghead: Think I'll call and order some replacment parts for the 110 :banghead:

Way to go Malcom :):banghead: Think I'll call and order some replacment parts for the 110 :banghead:

great call:thumbsup: support the guy that does so much for the rest of us. not to mention all the orphange work malcolm does.

This is great to see that Malcom is putting his neck and name out there for this problem.

Go Malcom Go!

here's a better idea than banning them. include a sticker next to all the other stupid safety stickers that get taken off once the bike is home that says "dont chew on your dirtbike/atv it could make you sick". lol, this is the stupidest law by far. good job malcolm. I'm behind you all the way.

That you

Malcolm.:):banghead: :banghead: :foul::p:busted::crazy:

I wish others well known people would have the guts to stand up and say you have to be kinding me!!!

I am afraid this is just the beginning.:lol:

I will bet that 99% of all kids BICYCLES are also made in China and ALSO have some lead content.....were they banned too? hmmmmmm

Joe

I grew up watching him and my father race in the deserts out in SoCal and even back then he was so involved with this sport.

He has done so much to make sure that Dirt biking was a legitimate sport and a family affair. :)

I so hope others will follow in his footsteps:thumbsup: