Sign in to follow this  

2002 Cr 250

I have been eye balling a 02 CR 250, and if the stars align right, things will go in my favor! I was wondering what it would take to give it a more updated look? What would be the newest style of plastics that would fit with little to no mods? Thanks for all your input ahead of time. :)

Duly noted! :)

Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of the yellow and blue, it definitely makes the bike stand out, but the newer husky's are just so sharp looking! I guess I should be more specific, I really like the look of the newer style front and rear fenders. The look of the 05 models is so sleek. I am not too concerned if I can make it look like an 08 or 09 with the red and white.

KC,

You can bolt up the newer rear and front fender. I personally changed my 06 to 04 plastic, seat, and tank which is the same as your 02. The tank holds 2.9 gallons vs 2.5 and it carries it lower for a lower center of gravity. Granted plug access is much tighter but I will take the extended range, slimmer ergos and the lower seat height any day. It isn't as sharp looking as the original and later year bikes but I will take the improved functionality any day. You can get red and black graphics and mount on white plastic from motopasticsus for a very reasonable price.

Hope that helps,

Walt