Sign in to follow this  

2007 KTM 250sx-f

hey guys i have found a left ovber ktm 07 250sx-f for 5999 pretty decent deal are there any probs with this bike,what would be the tougher buy if im going to leave tgem stock,whick would be faster stock.

i have a friend with one and it has been an absolute slut to start ever since he purchased it, especially when hot. a few other posts i have read and people say the same thing.

I have an 07 SXF250 and it's a solid bike. It usually starts up quick, but sometimes takes forever. I don't care, it runs great.

5999 is way too much. I bought mine for $4800 6 weeks ago and it still had the little hairs on the tires (was ridden only 2 times).

O7's are great & start great (hot,cold,crashed,stalled) if jeted properly :),I picked up a left over last year & it's My second 07 third 250sxf overall,Great all around bike IMO,Mine is mainly for off road.Good luck

About all they need is a leak jet added, stock the AC pump makes too much pressure and makes them prone to flood when starting, buy the bike, buy a #70 leak jet and enjoy