Sign in to follow this  

lookin to race my roketa lol

:):banghead: ok so far im puttin an inner rotor coil on this thing and im lookin to put exhaust on it so i dunno what exhaust i should run or what other mods i can do. its not a competetive thing just a couple locals hangin out havin fun. help? its a 125 12"

crf 50 exhaust bolts right up with VERY minor fabricating. all thats necessary is overdrilling the mounting bracket hole about an 1/8th of an inch if that.

All I would do is IRK, (if u can do it I kinda was under the impression that IRKs werent good with the way the crank and clutch etc are on the roketa 125s)

Either way.. IRK and suspension. I would actually do the suspension first, get real forks and a real shock. It will benefit you more than an extra .5 HP thats for sure.

Then get an IRK, Pipe, filter, good plug, better coil and wire, and play with your gearing.

All I would do is IRK, (if u can do it I kinda was under the impression that IRKs werent good with the way the crank and clutch etc are on the roketa 125s)

Either way.. IRK and suspension. I would actually do the suspension first, get real forks and a real shock. It will benefit you more than an extra .5 HP thats for sure.

Then get an IRK, Pipe, filter, good plug, better coil and wire, and play with your gearing.

IRK???

just got the irk on it since my magneto/stator died and as far as suspension and exhaust and recommendations? irk makes a BIG difference believe it or not.

Im sure it helps alot, if it holds up ok I think I would consider one on mine.

As for suspension and shocks I dont know... I would like to know though. Im sure there are some very knowledeable people that can give you suspension options. Maybe try a search, but I think making a new post about suspension would be ur best bet.

If that IRK kit works out your definately going in the right direction, the IRK and suspension should make it pretty competitive.. Worry about a pipe afterwards I dont think ur going to get much gains from it.

irk has been installed and has made a great difference. its a very slight bit slower outta the gate but then it picks up and pulls hard. runs great. im beyond happy with it so far.