Tacoma Motorsports

I just want to acknowledge that Carol and Derek of Tacoma Motorsports are some of the finest parts people I've dealt with. Always friendly and very knowledgeable about the products they carry and go out of thier way to help everyone of thier customers.

This year has been by far the worst experience in dealing with local powersports retailers. It appears the current state of the economy has made a negative impact on customer service. I've experienced attitudes from the people working on the otherside of the counter ranging from arrogance to lack of concern for the customers needs.

I've spent thousands of dollars with these so call retailers, only to be treated with the utmost disrespect! I guess I haven't spent enough $$$ or my money just isn't good enough for them. :banghead:

So heres to the friendly, hard working parts people at Tacoma Motorsports. ?

Carol, Derek and staff keep up the good work!

Yes they totaly rock and it is one of the only dealer/retailors in the are that carry pretty much every thing in parts with out having to order stuff I dont know how may times I have went to other places and tryed to get something and there like we will have to order that but one call to tacoma motosports and there like yea we got it in stock. Two thumbs up to tacoma motosports!!!!

• 2 months later...

Went there today and ordered some junk for my DRZ. Carol was very knowledgeable and navigated the parts system like the true pro she is. Most times I have gone other places, I end up with some 20 year old noob running the parts lookup system and they don't have a clue how to find the part I need.