Sign in to follow this  

uk lads insurance premium ?

just wondering what any of you boys are paying for your insurance as mine seems to be going up each year, and who you are insured with because you have obviously told them about all your mods:thinking:

I'm with Suzuki Express Insurance, last year was £395 for both my GSXR and my DRZ on a multibikes policy, this year it's £286 fully comp.

I have a multi bike, for my gsxr 6 & drz, full comp, £186, from the AA of all people!

Think it maybe due to the fact that I not only look like George Clooney* but I am in the sanme age group!

* I only look like George if you count arms, legs, eyes etc, we both have 2 of each, otherwise it's just the grey hair!

tom , i think mce are expensive pal they came out at £7000 fully comp for mine and i am 36!

bennets want £240 but that is without yoshi and wot not:thumbsdn:

I have a multi bike, for my gsxr 6 & drz, full comp, £186, from the AA of all people!

Think it maybe due to the fact that I not only look like George Clooney* but I am in the sanme age group!

* I only look like George if you count arms, legs, eyes etc, we both have 2 of each, otherwise it's just the grey hair!

Steve, you must be my long lost twin! :)

bennets want £240 but that is without yoshi and wot not:thumbsdn:

I don't rate Bennets

I'm 27 and I keep my bike in a garage. With 'Bikesure' online insurance company I'm paying £150 for third party fire & theft. This is by far the cheapest quote I had, and I've just got my renewal for this year and they have kept the price the same but added helmet and leathers cover!

I have not told them about any bike mods though!

I was quoted £500 for fully comp but turned it down, maybe i'm stupid!

£100 with ebike 3PFT with ALL mods declared and listed on policy.

get yourself a classic

2003 DRZ400

2000 ZXR600

1980CB1100R

1985GPZ900R

£200 fully comp Carol Nash

£131 multibike for the GSXR6 and DRZ fully comp with Devitt.

I thought it was funny how many of us have both DRZ's and GSXR's!

Bought a Duc 848 before Xmas though and can't get a multibike policy for it and anything else for under 450 so Im insuring them seperately this year.

£44 for the DRZ on its own third party with no ncb

I've got my 06 Aprilia Tuono and 00 drz fully comp on a multibike policy with Carole Nash for £350

Try eBike.co.uk

I have 4 bikes including DRz and a litre sportsbike, a crash and serious points in the last 2 years and it is under £250

I thought it was funny how many of us have both DRZ's and GSXR's!

I was thinking the same thing.

just done a quick quote with ebike £220 fully comp with exhaust, bars and headlight mods. Dont think that is too bad ,thanks chaps.