Any used d/s tires gathering dust? Phx area?

I need to commute to work on my DR350 for about 2 weeks, while I rering,clean,paint,resaddle and reshoe my shadow. I don't wanna go buy some new street like tires just to ride on the pavement for a few weeks. I sure don't wanna burn up the 606's I have on there now. I am commuting 75 miles a day and it would not take long to eat up a knobbie. Anyone got an 18" and/or 21" street oriented d/s tire gathering dust and wanna get rid of them? Help a brother out? I really am a nice guy, just ask my mom.....or yours.?

I need to commute to work on my DR350 for about 2 weeks, while I rering,clean,paint,resaddle and reshoe my shadow. I don't wanna go buy some new street like tires just to ride on the pavement for a few weeks. I sure don't wanna burn up the 606's I have on there now. I am commuting 75 miles a day and it would not take long to eat up a knobbie. Anyone got an 18" and/or 21" street oriented d/s tire gathering dust and wanna get rid of them? Help a brother out? I really am a nice guy, just ask my mom.....or yours.?

got a set of METZLERs in great shape

ME99 rear 130/90 17

ME33 front 90/90 21

I bought them for the cost of shipping.....you want them for 10 bucks???

I do! Come and get em...probably have 2 606's and mabey one 6006.

ME99 rear 130/90 17

ME33 front 90/90 21

Sounds like a deal, but i need an 18" rear.....Thanks for the offer.

I have a Michelin AC10 110/100-18 and a Pirelli MT16 80/100-21, both well worn, both DOT and both sitting in my garage waiting to get disposed of illegally in a dumpster that I have no right to use.

You can have them when I see you on Saturday.

I gotta do 75 miles a day, on I-10, so I really am looking for a smoother ride.......thanks but I may end up buying some cheap cheng shins or something. See ya Sat morning.

I do! Come and get em...probably have 2 606's and mabey one 6006.

See above. See ya NEXT Friday Bill.

Tom, I have a practically brand new set of Avon Distanzia's (200 mi) sitting in my garage collecting dust. They are yours, and all you have to do is dismount them from my spare wheels.?

I'll get my tire levers out for Saturday...

- KeVin

That would be awesome. You have an 18 and a 21? I will think of something to do for you in return......

ME99 rear 130/90 17

ME33 front 90/90 21

the tires are gone.....sorry ya'll

that rear was nearly NEW, bet it didn't have 100 miles on it

and the front had 3/4 life left

anyway, they made a KLR rider happy:thumbsup: