Sign in to follow this  

HMF Slip on Exhaust

Is anybody using an HMF Slip on exhaust for a CRF 450R and if so what do you think? I need to replace my cracked WB E Series and I'm considering HMF. Any other suggestions?

Dont do it!! All the 4 wheeler A holes around here have HMF and it is so loud it will make your ears bleed.

well i hade a hmf slip on on my 07 kx250f it i had it jetted and it had NO PWER gaines at all. it wasnt louder than stock, but i know the ones they make 4 quads are loud as heck. plus their customer service sucks. DONT GET IT!!!

If it cost anywhere near $400.00 why not consider the complete system from MRD?

If it cost anywhere near $400.00 why not consider the complete system from MRD?

Probably a good chance he is looking at them on eBay. Some guy has had a ton of them on there for the CRF450 in all sorts of crazy colors. They were around $225 or something like that. I personally don't like the old style end caps on them.

Yea, it's about half the price of an MRD system but if it's no good I don't want it at any price. My son has an MRD exhaust on his CRF 450 and he loves it.

Well if I was half way there I would still go MRD at least you know what you're getting and you can't beat the warranty, jmho.