Sign in to follow this  

KLX110 Skidplate.. suggestions?

I'm looking for a skidplate for the KLX110... which one covers the entire engine? BBR? Two Brothers? Any suggestions/pics of them installed on your bike?? Please let me know thanks

I just put a BBR skidplate on my son's motorcycle. It is a very thick aluminum skidplate. The rear bolts are recessed allen head bolts making the skidplate completely flat underneath. Nothing to get hung up. Go to the BBR motorsports website and click on "bikes", then click on the KLX110 picture. You will see several custom bikes that all have the BBR skidplate mounted. The frames are perimeter frames in the pics, but the skidplates are the same as those used on stock frames. You can see that the front of the skidplate extends further forward than the stock skidplate.

if you can find a bigminis get one of those if not they are pretty much all the same. Get the one u like the best.

if you can find a bigminis get one of those if not they are pretty much all the same. Get the one u like the best.

The BBR one is different .. It covers the motor like the 50 ones do .

my point was its a skidplate. Get the cheapest one you can find. Theres much better things to spend your money on.