Sign in to follow this  

My Honda XR400..

Yeah not far off!! its an R4 model...Hardly ever used...only when the suns out...never seen rain/dirt...Can't be many left now it really got nick

great way to preserve a bike but I bet she's a little mad she never gets to play in the dirt:ride: :)

Dirty girl" hehehe

Gorgeous bike, can I have it? :)

And what's that "02" thing on the left side of the headlamp shroud?

thats a UK tax disk. I dunno how it works over the pond but here we have to buy and display em to be road legal

Gorgeous, I want it:worthy: I guess you just use it on the road. How do you find it and whats those tires you using, also what gearing you running it on if your only roading it??

I will do...Just trying to work out how to get ride of the liecence plate hanger..Was just going to hand the plate on the top of the rear fender..but not sure now...

I am thinking of buying the acerbis rear fender with no light in it..then adding a L.E.D light underneath...what you think?

Brit guy! Pretty bikes are like pretty women...they are nice to look at, but even better when you RIDE THEM! So, don't be such a baby, and I want to see a post with MUD and DIRT on that thing! If you want a pretty bike for road riding on sunny days, get a Harley! But get that thing out on some trails, eh mate?! Geez!