how are the 03 crf450's?

I'm about to sell my ktm 125 in about 5 minutes or so guy coming to get it. I couldn't turn his offer down. My ? is, I found a 03 crf450 that is in great shape. Has about 30 hrs on it and has been maintained by a vet rider. Are there any notable problems with this yr model? I can pick it up for 1800. Guy wants to get him a 250 2t. Just wondering if its a good buy. Thanks!!

Not planning on being serious with racing either. Just play around on some trails and possibly go race a few times.

I'm about to sell my ktm 125 in about 5 minutes or so guy coming to get it. I couldn't turn his offer down. My ? is, I found a 03 crf450 that is in great shape. Has about 30 hrs on it and has been maintained by a vet rider. Are there any notable problems with this yr model? I can pick it up for 1800. Guy wants to get him a 250 2t. Just wondering if its a good buy. Thanks!!

Not planning on being serious with racing either. Just play around on some trails and possibly go race a few times.

Welcome to the boards!!

Do a couple searches. There has been a few posters lately that have been asking the same question. Sounds like a good buy!

Good luck!