Sign in to follow this  

150sx vs 250sxf

hey guys. i am wonder what would be better, a rmz250 or a Ktm150sx? i'm currently 5'6", but wont get the bike for a year or so, so i will grow alot. I am a good rider and ride 100% motocross, supercross, and arenacross.

depends on if you like 2t or four strokes. the 150will easliy keep pace but you have to ride harder on it.

thanks, i still am unsure between which, but leaning towards the ktm150sx

thanks everyone, i probably will go with the 150sx because i am a huge 2-stroke fan, but still unsure about it.

Just a fact for you. The 250SXF was labelled a "mini 450" in one of the magasines/shootouts (forget which one) because of it's mean bottom-end torque and pull. That would save you from beating yourself on the 2stroke and would haul you harder for holeshots and through corners, and help eliminate constant shifting. The choice is yours of course, but I'd hate to see you make the wrong one :thumbsup: Whatever your choice, best of luck :usa:

I would think that the decision should be made based on weather you like smokers or thumpers. Try to ride each before you dump alot of cash.