Sign in to follow this  

fmf programmer modes are not on order

Trying to program my new fmf everyone is saying mode 1 is green mode 2 yellow mode 3 red mode 4 green / blue mode 5 yellow/ blue mode 6 red/blue..first let me state the colors suck on this unit 2nd when I try to put peolpes settings in like Steve's 3,4.5,5,8,4,4.5 my modes are not in order for some reason. What is going on and should a just put the correct numbers in as the color scheme comes up. Why are the colors not the same when I start from scratch for modes 1-6

I had a hell of a time with the colors too. I know what you mean by it not starting in order. It just takes some patience to figure it out. It's really hard to describe. And it's been so long since I did it I couldn't tell you off hand right now how I did it. Maybe someone else can chime in that has done one recently.

It would be nice if the xt250 topics were in catagories so i did not have to read 250 blogs , anyone feel me??....anyways, I was wondering if any one has put a TACH on their 2008 xt 250 that has NO DELAY time. Also is there any streetable tires that can handle mud at least OK and dont wear down in 1500 miles

Go by the numbers and not the colors, LED's can be off in thier color and confuse us, the numbers correlate the same, and it will start on the left, blinking single "Green" LED thats mode 1 if it starts somewhere else in the range then just keep pushing MODE until you reach the first LED on the left that should blink "Green"ish thats MODE 1 start there and the rest will follow, then go to dual LED's to make the red/blue etc........