Sign in to follow this  

Carwash the DRZ

Do you think I could car wash my DRZ. We only have the automatic car washers in my town and I live in a apartment with no hose. He is getting kind of dirty. I think I could just wheel it in and run out after the door closes. Serous.

What about some spray polish? Or taking it to a friends house. I'd never put any of my bikes in a car wash, automatic or not.

I think you will be picking the bike up after

and im not sure why your bike a HE

I only ride women.

not that theres anything wrong with that.

sounds nuts to me . the water presser would be way to high you would force water into places you would not water -- air box , bearings to name just few

Go for it ! x2 on Filming it lol

Maybe if it was one of those spray ones. The kind that don't touch the vehicle they only use high pressure. lol

use a bucket and a sponge like in the old days!

you know! physical work.:)

I think you will be picking the bike up after

and im not sure why your bike a HE

I only ride women.

not that theres anything wrong with that.

HAHAHA.....:)

That is a good idea, next time BK has the high school dance team car wash i will show up on the z wearing my banana hammock

We bet my friend a free trackday if he took his brand new CBR through the car wash with him on it.

Made for a funny video:

NSFW language.

We bet my friend a free trackday if he took his brand new CBR through the car wash with him on it.

Made for a funny video:

NSFW language.

Didn't watch the whole thing but a thought came to me(hard as that is to believe) I'll bet the hot wax hurts.

Bucket water hot lady friend wet T shirt

Wiat ill be over

Hopefully not with your wet T and a bucket... :):banghead: :banghead: You gotta bring the lady to...

Do you think I could car wash my DRZ. We only have the automatic car washers in my town and I live in a apartment with no hose. He is getting kind of dirty. I think I could just wheel it in and run out after the door closes. Serous.

How you gonna run out after the door closes you in?:):banghead:

Search Youtube for things like "idiot car wash" or "car was accident". There are some good ones like people opening their doors and getting them ripped off, don't be one of those people.:banghead:

I maintained an automatic car wash for a while. It can be done but I wouldn't advise it. Get the owner to open the door and let you in. Get the bike in the middle so it wont be hit by any of the moving parts. Exit the car wash then enter you ticket or get him to start it then. Go around the the exit door. When it opens and the hot air starts run in and push the bike up under the air. I am not liable if the bike is on its side when done.

It wont work very good though at all IMO for really cleaning the bike.. Uncontrolled pressure washer spray is not a good idea at all for the bike as well if like your decals and instruments.

If lacking access to a hose get a bucket( 2 is better, one for soapy water and one for rinsing) and/or a quality spray bottle to rinse off and non-abrasive scrubbing tool. I have used this method to wash my DRZ in the kitchen with minimal mopping required after and resulted in the cleanest wash it ever had. I did however remove and wash most of the plastics in my sink.

Didn't watch the whole thing but a thought came to me(hard as that is to believe) I'll bet the hot wax hurts.

Are you kidding? Did you see the snow on the ground? That had to be the best part. Not to mention the only reason hes balls decended again that week. LOL.